These are the most common questions I’ve been asked from my students :
These questions constantly inspire my teaching and workshops.
Some of the topics covered:
- Bass Groove
- Music Reading
- Any Bass & Music Style
- Empower Your Tone
- Compose your own music
Key softwares skills:
- Bass Recording Techniques
- Music Notation Software
- HD Bass Video Making
I will be happy to answer to all your questions on rates and availability, do not hesitate to contact me for a chat at
Do you wish to join live interactive streaming (Skype, Zoom), live workshops, supporting media (mp3, pdf)?
Grooving with Hybrid Techniques is an all new bass instructional book. It covers five techniques: Standard Slap, Double Thumb, Flamenco Slap, Muting and the Hybrid Style. Includes 100 exercises, plus 72 audio tracks and is available in standard book form or digitally as an ebook.
The aim is to help you create your own technique dictionary with a collection of bass grooves instructing you how to study, apply and combine these modern techniques with a hybrid approach to create more versatile bass lines.
While the book is intended for beginning to advanced players, you’ll need to have some basic knowledge of the techniques presented in order to get the most out of the exercises.
The TAB APPENDIX, for those who prefer to see the exercises presented in both standard notation and TAB. All the exercises are numbered within chapters, to correspond perfectly with the primary book.
The workshop shows how to merge modern bass playing techniques as flamenco slap, double thumb,mute bass and more, in daily playing.
- Slap Basic Rules, recap and application
- Double Thumb Introduction, application and merging with standard slap technique
- Flamenco Slap Introduction, application and merging with the previous techniques
- Groove Application with all the three playing techniques together
- Mute Bass Introduction, application
- Advanced Grooves with all techniques and other minor modern techniques
- Harmony and timing, application on all techniques
- Development of studio recording and composition with the modern playing style
Students will have the chance to ask questions and they will receive music charts with all the examples about the topics of the clinic.
The clinic is open to students of any level.